Mohs surgery, Breuninger technique, Slow Mohs
- Graduated in Medicine in 2006, specialised in Dermatology in 2011.
- Dermatologist in Madrid from 2011 to 2014, specialising in dermatologic surgery, digital dermoscopy and melanoma management.
- Dermatologist in Valdecilla Hospital, Santander, since 2015.
- Fellowship from EADV in Mohs surgery in Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, in 2019, with more than 300 interventions as first surgeon.
- Current member of the EADV, AEDV and the ESMS.
- Responsible of the Mohs unit in Valdecilla Hospital since 2020
- Private practice in Indermis clinic, Santander, Spain since 2017.