- MD, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Surgery, University of Athens
- MSc, “Minimal Invasive Surgery & Robotic Surgery”, University of Athens
- PhD, Plastic Surgery “Stem Cells in Plastic Surgery”
- Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery Training in Oxford University, UK
- Mohs Surgery Training in Cardiff University Hospital, UK
Advanced training in all aspects of
- Dermatologic Surgery
- MOHS surgery
- Laser surgery
- Aesthetic Surgery
Certified Mohs Surgeon by the ESMS
Dr Angie Zografou, MD, MSc, PhD is a Board Certified Dermatologist, Dermatologic Surgeon and Certified MOHS surgeon. She is the Head and Medical Scientific Director of MOHS and Dermatologic Surgery Unit at HYGEIA Private Hospital, in Athens. Her clinical practice is focused on treating skin cancers, using MOHS micrographic surgery, followed by reconstructive surgery. Her current research focuses on the prevention, early diagnosis and optimal therapy of melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer. She is also a pioneer in Cosmetic and Aesthetic Medicine, including Laser Surgery.
Dr. Zografou is a recipient of numerous research awards, grants and scholarships, including an award for her research in the field of “Stem cells in Plastic Surgery”. She is very active in national and international congresses, where she actively participates in teaching the new generation of doctors.